Meet Dr. Michael J Anton
Dr. Anton is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He has specialty training in bone grafting of the jaws, dental implants, and anesthesia.
Dr. Anton received his dental degree and specialty training in oral and maxillofacial surgery from the University of Texas at Houston and has been in practice since 1991.
Dr. Anton was born in Dallas, TX. He is married to Dr. Magi Crofcheck, a local periodontist, and has five children.
He is also a member of the following professional organizations:
- The Ninth District Dental Society
- The Texas Dental Association
- The American Dental Association
- The Houston Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The Academy of Osseointegration
- The International College of Oral Implantology