If There Is Sinus Involvement
Print option: If There is Sinus Involvement
It is most important that you follow these guidelines.
- No SMOKING or SUCKING from a straw.
- Avoid BLOWING your nose and SNEEZING. If you have to sneeze, leave your mouth open while sneezing.
- Avoid ALL CARBONATED DRINKS until the Doctor’s OK.
- If when drinking you have a LIQUID SENSATION under your eyes, notify the office.
- Light fluid drainage is normal. However, you should call our office if you have a MAJOR FLUID LOSS, either in the mouth or nasal area.